July 2020 the Average Sales Price in Brainerd, MN was $300,336, Increase of 21.7% compared to July.
Food for Thought
FOOD for THOUGHT
* Sellers, do you know the value of your home?
* When a buyer approaches you directly or a realtor brings a buyer directly to you, but your property ISN’T currently listed, that doesn’t mean you are getting the best deal. A buyer’s realtor represents the buyer, NOT YOU.
* It’s very possible your bottom line will be better if you list your home.
* YOUR REALTOR will have YOUR BEST INTERESTS at heart.
* When your realtor puts your home out in front of the entire MLS, more buyers will see it, and more may be interested in buying it. That brings the possibility of a higher price!
* Multiple offers have become commonplace in the Brainerd Lakes Area this year.
* Buyers have realized they need to act quickly and offer a good price when they find the home they’ve been looking for.
As a lifetime resident of central Minnesota, and after many years in accounting for private businesses and city government, I started my career in real estate. My enthusiasm for helping people with th....
Latest Blog Posts
Buying a new home can be an exciting time. It can also be frustrating and exhausting. To help prepare you for home hunting success, here are five important things to know about the market before you
Building a new home is a perfect opportunity to customize your space according to your own needs and wants — and it can also feel completely overwhelming. Many homes built from the ground up